Day 6

Today started with another cup of plain Greek yogurt, strawberries, and one half a of banana. That filled me up for a few hours, and now I am snacking on some string cheese and pepperoni. I am slowly learning which snacks to grab and which to avoid unless I really feel it is necessary. For example, I love my fruit, but don't want to load up on sugars, even accidentally, and go over my carb/sugar intake limit.

I have decided to seek out help from a professional, and am waiting to hear back from the dietitian. Along with that, I am calling the endocrine doctor to clear up some general questions I have. I am not sure whether or not to count total carbs or net carbs. Do I add up the sugar and carb amount? Should I count them separately?

Overall, I am feeling much more normal. No headaches or obvious withdrawal symptoms. I think the biggest obstacle I am facing, other than just trying to do it right, is the upped anxiety levels.

I am not supposed to weigh myself more than once a week. At this point, it is compulsive. Official check-in day is tomorrow, but it looks like I am down 5 pounds.

Today is a draft barn night and then I am going to attempt to ride the silly yellow pony, depending on how he does in the round pen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Animals, weight update, and rain. Lots of rain.

Weigh-in Day, Diet struggles, and Summer woes.

A long-ass post with everything, including some positive changes, a legitimate goal and deadline.